Our Values and Beliefs
Overall, our story is about adhering to a few key values on which we founded our business:
- Give our clients the same advice we would give our best friends.
- Approach and treat every project we work on as though it were our own.
- Provide full service regardless of the project. Never overcharge or use smoke-and-mirrors sales techniques to sell products / services that client does not require.
- Tell clients the truth, even if that’s not what they want to hear.
Once you’re our client, you can expect to:
- Work with someone who seeks to understand your situation and then gives the best advice.
- Receive a surprisingly high level of customer service.
- Get an excellent price for the services / materials offered.
- Have any concerns addressed promptly.
And we expect you to:
- Be serious about wanting to fix your issues.
- Be able to cope operationally when project commences.
- Ask questions no matter how unintelligent you think they may be.
- Give us honest feedback, both good and bad. (Particularly the bad.)